Turkey Flat Vineyards
Turkey Flat Vineyards is seeking an experienced Vineyard Manager to join their small team to manage 30 hectares of premium vineyards.
This new, unique opportunity will allow you to make your mark and see the fruits of your labour come to fruition – literally!
If you see yourself in this role, you will bring:
- At least 5 years vineyard management and operations experience,
- A willingness to be hands-on to ensure productive and safe vineyard operations,
- Excellent time management skills including ability to be self-motivated and prioritise tasks,
- An eye to the future with environmental sustainability front of mind and the ability to experiment, learn and adapt key to the role,
- Mechanical ability including problem solving, minor repairs and ability to plan projects to improve our operations.
The right fit for our team, you will:
- Be environmentally focused,
- Focus on high quality grape production in all that you do,
- Enjoy working outdoors and sharing a laugh together, and
- Be grateful for our customers in that they allow us to do what we love.
Turkey Flat Vineyards is a winery situated in the heart of the Barossa Valley. The estate comprises of a 500 tonne winery and two vineyards situated in the sub-regions of Bethany and Stonewell. Recent years have seen Turkey Flat Vineyards become one of the most awarded wineries in the country.
Within this role you will have the ability to affect change and make a difference to the outcome achieved. Turkey Flat Vineyards is a small team with a great workplace culture.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Job ID PAHR105. Applications close 4pm, Monday 1 February 2021.
This recruitment is being managed by Carlyn Sherriff and Colin Hinze, Pinion Advisory. Please call 1300 746 466 or email@example.com to receive a job description. All enquires will be handled in strictest confidence.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: