EDT GLOBAL PTY LTD
Brisbane Grove, NSW
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To provide a range of arboricultural activities within a team environment including but not limited to, ground work associated with trimming and removal of trees to Australian standards and facilitate service delivery both internally and externally to Arbor Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake customer related enquiries in a professional manner.
- Ability to work cooperatively and supervise a multidisciplinary team.
- Assist senior management in the preparation, review and adjustment of works programs and customer service standards.
- Manage a high work load to ensure all work is completed on time and to standard.
- Be able to perform work under remote supervision.
- Perform team leader responsibilities and supervise trainees in a practical situation.
- Ensure worksite safety and comply with safety policies, procedures and instructions at all times.
- Undertake all necessary pre-start safety checks and maintain appropriate records including log books as required.
- Supervise and undertake large and small tree felling.
- Stump removals as required.
- Plan and undertake tree planting.
- Undertake aerial, directional and formative pruning tasks of small and large trees.
- Assist with the general upkeep of trucks, chippers and other machinery used by the work team(s).
- Timely maintenance of EWP and appropriate use of small plant and equipment.
- Complete all relevant time/work and job sheets as required.
- May be required to start work from the depot or start and finish on the job as directed.
- Demonstrated knowledge with experience in rope and harness work to correct safety standards.
- Truck storage area to be kept clean and tidy (no woodchip in truck/wood chipper parking area).
- Aid in the chipping of debris and branches when required.
- Participate in both health and safety training and practical job-related training associated with the Workplace Health and Safety Act and Regulations 2011.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the requirements of the Position.
- 40+ hours a week
- Strong supportive working environment
- Long term job prospects
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: