We are a cattle farm, a modern operation in the Murray Mallee region of South Australia. The property is located in the Pinnaroo/Lameroo district.
We have a fantastic full-time position as a Livestock, Cattle Manager for the successful candidate.
About the role
Reporting to the Farm Owners, your key duties will be hands on and include the following:
- Organise and be responsible for all cattle activities
- Checking water supply on a regular basis
- Maintaining feed and livestock
- Cattle yard movements and health
- Assist with marketing when required
- General farm maintenance and repairs (fencing, fix water pipes etc)
- Ensure safe work practices
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in the movement and handling of cattle
- Fencing, maintenance and repair skills
- Livestock water and feeding supply experience
- A motivated self-starter, your ability to work autonomously and safely is essential
- Great time management and communication skills, punctual and reliable
- A loyal and trustworthy nature
What we offer you:
An attractive remuneration package between $50 000 and $60 000 as well as a 3 bedroom brick home will be negotiated depending on the skillset and experience of the successful candidate.
For more information email Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: