Experienced Full Time Farmhand
Farm Hand - Permanent, Full Time Position
Drecall PTY LTD is a family owned and operated mixed sheep and crop enterprise, comprised of 6000 hectares located at Bremer Bay and Jerramungup 170km East of Albany, Western Australia.
The town of Bremer Bay has a service station, community resources equipped with a post office, pharmacy, new skate park, cafes, primary school and school bus service. Bremer Bay is located at the southern edge of the Fitzgerald River National Park and has some of the most scenic coastlines in Australia. Attractions include swimming, fishing, whale watching, four wheel driving and surfing. Lively Sporting clubs are located close by for both adult and junior sport.
About The Role:
- Carry out general repairs and maintenance of machinery
- Required to drive machinery operation related to a cropping enterprise- tractors, harvesters, SP boomspray, seeder, etc
- General farm duties which includes fencing, truck driving and occasional sheep work
Skills and Experience we are seeking:
- Hold at minimum a ‘c’class drivers license and HR or MC license would be of great benefit
- Have knowledge/experience in operating all aspects of agricultural machinery including Tractors, SP sprayers, combine harvesters, auto-steer systems, seeders etc.
- Have sound mechanical understanding and skills and a eagerness to learn in this area
- Be able to work unsupervised,as part of a team, use initiative and problem solve to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- Have a genuine passion for farming, adaptable attitude and an in depth understanding of farming operations.
Start date January 2021.
Accommodation and a work vehicle is provided as part of the employment package.
Wages will be in accordance or above Fair Work Australia Guidelines, based on level of experience.
Role is open only to Aussies/PR holders.
*Applicants must be already in Australia with full working rights to be considered *
For Further information please phone Colin 0429 371 049/Alex 0439 371 054
Application Deadline: 30/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 30/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $64,209.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: