Dairy Cattle Farm Operator
2 Fulltime positions are available for Dairy Farm hands to work in our Dairy’s in the Western District of Victoria, situated approximately 25 kilometres from Warrnambool.
Role Responsibilities may include:
- Providing livestock with water and feed
- Patrolling, inspecting and reporting on the condition of livestock
- Assisting with maintaining health and welfare of stock
- Mustering and droving livestock
- Washing and cleaning udders and attaching milking machines to udders and milking cows
- Have an understanding of using and maintaining farm machinery
- Producing a quality product
To Be Successful:
- You will have the ability to work safely as part of a team and autonomously
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be prepared to work a 7 day roster with a guaranteed 45 hours per week which includes 7 hours overtime.
- At least AQF Certificate II or equivalent; or
- At least (1) year of recent and relevant work experience
Remuneration will commence at a minimum rate of $53900 per annum. Further overtime rates will apply for any hours worked above 45 hours per week.
Cover letters & Resumes please forwarded to
The Midfield Group
POB 412 Warrnambool 3280
The Midfield Group is an equal opportunity employer
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: