Branch Manager - Regency Park Sa
MOTION ASIA PACIFIC PTY LTD
Angle Park, SA
- Challenges in activities at a broad level to keep you keen and interested
- Hands on role with senior level support to ensure your success
- Diversified and fast-growing business to keep you interested.
- Parking onsite
- Uniforms – provided by us
Hardy Spicer, Australia’s foremost specialist in driveshaft and hydraulic products to the Australasian industrial, agricultural, and automotive markets, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated Branch Manager to join the Regency Park, South Australia team.
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and inspirational hands-on leader for our Regency Park, South Australia Branch. You will be responsible for facilitating all aspects of branch operations to ensure a profitable outcome for the company by implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and activities related to the branch.
The person we are looking for must have a versatile work approach, depth of experience in industrial sales, demonstrated experience in building a successful team and prioritised focus on exceptional customer service.
- Lead profitability of the branch
- Manage and coach branch staff and operations, in a safe and efficient manner
- Responsible for all WHS&E and HR policy conformance
- Engage and development of the team
- Strategic business and sales plans to deliver success
- Ensure implementation and continuity of best practice processes
- Collaborate with other Branch Managers to ensure continuous improvement
- Build relationships with key customers
- Quality control of goods in/out and maintain stock
- Sound knowledge of the hydraulics market would be beneficial
- Demonstrate salesmanship and sales process knowledge
- Proven ability to build an extensive network in South Australia or have an existing network
- Committed to engaging and working with the team to deliver success
- Customer centric both internal and external
- Experienced working in and supervising a busy branch environment
- Excite the Team and foster a winning culture
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion with us!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: