Veterinarian: Shepparton Vets
Shepparton Veterinary Clinic is a 6-Vet small animal Hospital and our aim is to provide the highest standard of care to our patients. We are a friendly and tight-knit team who take our work seriously but don’t take ourselves too seriously!
We are seeking a new team member who is enthusiastic and passionate Vet with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You possess an ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport easily with clients. Experienced surgical skills are a bonus however, training and support are available. (2 of the owners are a vet couple and have enjoyed many benefits of working at the same place and sharing child-rearing responsibilities over the last 20 years).
Excellent experienced nursing team who make your life easier – they put IV catheters in, take x rays, draw bloods, communicate with clients as well as keep the day moving along.
We are very supportive of each other and have a lot of experience to draw from – 3 of the vet team have over 75 years of veterinary work in their memories. We have a masters degree, 2 memberships, 1 resident trained and numerous CE courses and conferences attended between us, so there is a wealth of knowledge and you are rarely by yourself. We have regular rounds to share cases and a WhatsApp group to share ideas.
- Large, spacious consulting rooms plus hospital.
- Well-equipped clinic featuring Digital X-ray, Digital Dental X-ray as well as in-house lab facilities, Ultrasound, IM3 dental machine, ECG, RXWorks, cat wards, indoor and outdoor runs and more.
- Well-established and loyal client base.
- We like our team to have a work/life balance and have a roster that is flexible.Some vets work 2 days, and some work 3 or 4 days a week. We have monthly team meetings and shut the clinic for a big lunch get-together.
- We celebrate birthdays with cakes, have ten-pin bowling and trivia nights often through-out the year. We organize the RSPCA Million Paws Walk every year and have hundreds of dogs and their owners take part in a walk around the lovely Shepparton Lake.
- We have a rotating after hours and weekend roster that is shared between the team.
You will be rewarded with a generous base salary, 4 weeks' annual leave and CPD allowance. Total salary package of 70-120k. If you are a new grad and need the experience we will send you on a Thailand desexing 2 week clinic and 3 day mid-year conference (including dental wet lab) fully funded.
You will also have access to opportunities to participate in sponsored VetPartners’ CE events/seminars allowing you to network and learn within a wider vet community, with ongoing support and training, and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
To become a part of this great team, send your CV to Aimee to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0435110147.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: