Farm Supplies Sales Cadets
Brisbane City, QLD
- Gain valuable knowledge and skills
- Expert training provided to learn and grow on the job with a team of professionals
- Opportunity to start your career with Elders
The Elders Farm Supplies Sales Cadet Program is a great way to get your foot in the door and build a career in Rural Services. Through a tailored development program, you will be fully supported as you develop your skills through a blend of training and mentoring. We are seeking people who are keen to develop a career in Farm Supplies Sales which can include roles such as in-store sales, management, on road sales, livestock production advisors or Sales Agronomists.
WHO AM I?
We’re looking for people who have a passion for agriculture, as well as:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and the ability to relocate;
- Good Work ethic;
- A desire to build a long-term retail sales career with Elders in Farm Supplies.
The program focuses on developing skills and knowledge through valuable hands-on experience, online learning programs, and face-to-face workshops concentrating on all aspects of branch operations, farm supplies and the broader Elders network.
WHAT WILL I DO?
The 12 month cadet program provides in-depth understanding of:
- The Elders way of working with clients and how we deliver value to their business;
- The legislation we must comply with;
- The systems we use to carry out our business effectively and efficiently;
- How to deliver marketing options and industry information to farmers and graziers;
- How to create a network of contacts to build a long and rewarding career with Elders.
As a successful candidate, you will be in one of the nominated locations throughout Elders QLD for the duration of the sales cadet program. Where you start in this program, may not necessarily be where you finish. Six months into the program, upon completion of the necessary competencies, you can apply for permanent vacancies as they arise.
There are multiple vacancies available. All applicants must be willing to relocate to a designated location within QLD.
This program is a great launching point for a progressive career with Elders. To apply for this unique opportunity, please send through your CV and Cover Letter expressing why you are the best candidate.
Applications close 30th October.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: