Grounds & Maintenance Person Paceway Tamworth
Grounds & Maintenance Person Paceway Tamworth Subheading
This hands-on role is suited to a person who enjoys working in a self-managed environment reporting to the Facility Manager.
The successful candidate must have strong commitment to the upkeep and appearance of the race track and property.
- Daily maintenance of the grounds in particular the race track;
- Operation of equipment including water truck, tractor, conditioner, slasher, mowers, whipper snipper etc;
- Rudimentary repairs and maintenance of facilities;
- Dealing with property users;
- Ensuring compliance by all users.
- Ability to operate machinery and have and maintain necessary licences;
- Understanding of harness track maintenance;
- Understanding of basic machinery maintenance;
- Self-motivation and ability to meet deadlines;
- An understanding of Workplace health & safety requirements;
- Understanding of horses;
- Written and oral communication skills;
Remuneration for this full-time (38hpw) will be in accordance with the skill set of the successful applicant.
Undertake additional paid duties/role of track maintenance at race meetings and trials (if required).
Applicants should apply to:
Applications Close on Friday 30 October 2020.
Area: NEWLINE Tamworth Ph: NEWLINE 0297226600 Email: NEWLINE firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: