Traineeship In Childcare Certificate Lll
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated worker to join our team here at MCCC. It will be Part time with full time hours* while studying your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care. This is the perfect opportunity to commence your career in childcare!
- Great working environment
- Supported by great staff who are looking forward to sharing their experience and knowledge with you
- Age group flexible at this stage
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Study while working and learn on the job
- Learn the essential skills to become a high quality early childhood professional
- Completing Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care via a traineeship while working
- Interactions with children
- Interactions with families
- General cleaning duties
- Carrying out experiences with children such as art & craft and group times
- Nappy changing and assisting with toileting
- Adhering to centre policies & procedures
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of the children
- Food preparation
- Bright, bubbly personality
- Genuine interest and ambition to pursue a career in the childcare industry
- Excellent English language skills
- Enthusiasm to learn, be part of a team and provide the best care to children
- Be able to have fun
If you believe this is the career for you we invite you to APPLY. Please ensure you attach a resume and cover letter to your application outlining why you are suitable candidate for this position. Please also include your date of birth and the last year you attended high-school. EG 06/06/2002 completed year 12
Please do not apply if you currently already hold a recognised Early Childhood qualification. This is an entry-level position.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Apprenticeship
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: