The Farm Caretaker is responsible for the maintenance of buildings, animals and overall property as a whole.
The key responsibilities and tasks of the position are:
• General repairs and maintenance to the buildings located on the property
• Ensuring animals are fed and watered
• Cleaning of feed and water troughs
• Procurement of feed for animals and farm supplies?
• Ensuring fencing and property lines are secure at all times
• Maintenance of farm machinery to ensure proper functioning at all times
• Liaison with Project Manager and Farm Hand
• Management of yearly shearing schedule
• Weekly reporting to property owner
• Ensure farm activities comply with regulations
• Would look at a couple
• Care and raise sheep for the production of wool
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: