People And Culture Advisor
- Support in all generalist HR and payroll activities
- $42 an hour plus superannuation
- North Melbourne Location
Our client is a provider in the Domestic Violence space and operates from multiple locations Statewide.
Reporting to the Chief People and Culture Officer, the People and Culture Advisor will act as a business partner delivering operational HR advice to line managers across the organisation and providing the full range of generalist HR services and activities, whilst undertaking key People and Culture projects.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or a related field or demonstrated extensive experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of a range of generalist human resources disciplines, legislative requirements and regulations
- Planning and organising: experienced in identifying processes, tasks and resources required to achieve a goal; identifies more and less critical activities and operates accordingly, reviewing and adjusting as required; develops and implements systems and procedures to guide work and track progress; recognises barriers and finds effective ways to deal with them
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and probes for the facts; liaises with stakeholders; analyses issues from different perspectives and draws sound inferences from information available; identifies and proposes workable solutions to problems
- Self-management: plans and prioritises work to ensure outcomes are achieved
The hourly rate on offer for this role is $42 an hour plus superannuation, offered as a full time, maximum term to 30th June 2020
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the 'Apply' tab below to submit your resume and cover letter in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Lauren Sadler or Barry Vienet from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7326.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: