Hse Advisor - $100m Vicroads Project
- Leading Australian Civil Construction Group
- Major $100m VicRoads Project
- Immediate Commencement
A leading player in the national Civil Construction sector, this company has been involved in some of the largest infrastructure projects across the region and currently they have a number of major projects which are under construction in Victoria. Now is your opportunity to join them on a $100m+ major VicRoads project!
As a HSE Advisor, you will be required to provide HSE advice to the project team, conduct site inspections and support the site in the application of HSE practices. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated safety leadership experience, a strong attitude to improve safety culture through developing line capability and you will be responsible for assisting the supervisors in the training of employees in hazard and incident prevention as well as managing injuries in compliance with procedures and legislation.
To secure this role we are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the civil construction industry with working knowledge of Health and Safety practices and relevant legislation. You will also need to have high level generalist Health and Safety skills, including incident investigation (ICAM) and lead auditing capability.
Position Requirements Include:
- Nationally accredited tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health & Safety
- Hold a current valid Australian 'C' class Driver's License
- OHS Construction Induction Card
- Excellent computer proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and experience with HSE management systems.
- Experience in behavioural-based HSE management programs and applications.
- Demonstrated experience in effective leadership and employee supervision.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: