Bell People Consultants
- Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organisation
- Excellent Contract Opportunity - Start ASAP
- Melbourne Metropolitan Area
About the company
Operating as a major global Multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer with global sites worldwide, our client is well known for its growth and innovation and is an Australian iconic brand in the marketplace, offering a range of healthcare products to local & global markets.
Due to increase in project requirements within the quality team, our client is now seeking a QC Analyst for their major group.
About the Opportunity:
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Login and acceptance of raw materials using LIMS.
- Login of all production,R&D and ADHOC Samples Chemical testing of raw materials,production,stability samples,R&D Samples using LIMS.
- Validation and qualification of test methods and instrumentation.
- Physical testing of components AA,UV and basic compendia wet chemistry techniques SOP and test method updates.
- Accurately completing all documentation and assist in preparation and update SOP's,PET's or BPS's relating to machine/equipment or processes.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or related discipline.
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or food manufacturing is highly desirable.
- Sound understanding of Regulatory Standards (TGA, FDA & ISO- 13485) & Quality Control & Quality Assurance systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of GMP requirements.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & to self- motivate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a contract role requiring ASAP start.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button below. For a confidential discussion on this opportunity, please call Malavika Menon or Sue Campbell on 1300 793 994 or on 0417 994 917 or Malavika on 0420 665 171.
PLEASE SUBMIT MS WORD DOCUMENTS ONLY
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: