Vet Nurse - Full-time
Greenfields Veterinary Hospital has been an integral part of the Mandurah community since its establishment in 2002. In that time, we have helped thousands of pets in Mandurah and the surrounding areas. Being highly integrated with our community is very important to us, and our clients know from experience that they can rely on us for expert advice and treatment options.
With a vast wealth of knowledge and experience, our veterinarians and nursing staff pride themselves on providing the highest standard of veterinary care. Our hospital is equipped with an extensive array of equipment to help us efficiently diagnose and treat all medical and surgical cases.
- Modern digital imaging including Dental radiography
- In-house diagnostic laboratory
- Advanced anaesthetic monitoring
- Heated surgery tables and ‘bear hugger’ to keep our patients warm under anaesthesia and during recovery
- Extensive in-hospital pharmacy
- Provide effective support to veterinarians in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including anaesthetic monitoring, animal handling, IV catheter placement and blood collection.
- Maintain an excellent level of patient care and customer service at all times, treating every patient as if they were your own.
- Maintain a consistently high level of organisation and cleanliness in the hospital and kennel areas at all times.
- Assist with reception and administration tasks as required.
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing (or equivalent) and min 2 years’ veterinary nursing experience.
- Ability to work well and multitask under pressure.
- A keen desire to deliver excellent standards of patient care and customer service at all times.
- Excellent general computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A genuine love for animals and their people.
Please apply online with your Resume & Cover Letter.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: