Vet Nurse - Ft - Vets4pets Golden Grove Emergency Veterinary Hospital
Vets4Pets'Emergency Veterinary Hospital is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and is situated at Golden Grove
. Our veterinarians and nurses ensure a pleasant and friendly environment for both patients and their owners.
The Golden Grove Hospital (South Australia's only 24hr VSBSA accredited hospital), established in 1992. Our practice continues to expand the range of care we provide for our patients and improve the delivery of established services.
Recent equipment acquisitions at this hospital include ESAOTE MyLab alpha ultrasound and Karl Stortz Telepack VetX video endoscope. Digital CR radiography is standard across the practice, as is air driven dentistry equipment, pulse oximetry etc.
The hospital uses Smart Flow integrated with RxWorks software. Our large team of over twenty vets across eight sites (including three more VSBSA accredited hospitals) provides a vibrant supportive professional community within which to work and learn. Professional interests within the practice include canine and feline internal medicine, exotic and pocket pet medicine and surgery, oncology, emergency medicine, diagnostic imaging, orthopaedic surgery, dentistry (including endodontics), acupuncture and behaviour therapy.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide effective support to veterinarians in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including anaesthetic monitoring, animal handling, IV catheter placement and blood collection.
- Maintain an excellent level of patient care and customer service at all times, treating every patient as if they were your own.
- Maintain a consistently high level of organisation and cleanliness in the hospital and kennel areas at all times.
- Assist with reception and administration tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing (or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 years' clinical experience.
- Ability to work well and multitask under pressure in a high-volume, busy hospital environment.
- A keen desire to deliver excellent standards of patient care and customer service at all times.
- Excellent general computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A genuine love for animals and their people.
Please apply online with your Resume & Cover Letter.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: