Hse Advisor - Mechanical
- Site-Based HSE Advisor Opportunity
- Drive the Safety Systems across the project
- LONG TERM PROJECT DURATION - NO FIFO!!
Our client is an internationally recognised major construction contractor currently working on one of Australia's flagship projects. They already have hundreds of staff engaged in high risk environments around construction, mining and infrastructure projects across Australia and pride themselves on their ability to create a safe yet efficient workplace for all employees.
Zenith is now engaged to identify a suitably qualified and highly experienced HSE Advisor on their behalf. The role will require you to have come from a background working in HSE roles for major SMP projects, specifically during the mechanical construction phase. You will need to demonstrate a history of systems & procedures implementation & management; report writing, extensive site-based construciton experience, and strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements of such high-risk environments.
This $100m+ project has a lifespan of nearly 2 years, will be ground-breaking in regard to the technology it utilises, and it offers fantastic security and career development for the right candidate.
As a business they are committed to always improving their systems and processes which you will play a key role in delivering. You will have the opportunity to utilise your wealth of experience managing all on-site activities on large scale remote projects. You must have a thorough understanding of the legislation and procedures required to keep "raising the bar" within the safety world.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years Australian Experience working in site-based HSE roles on $50m + Construction/Resources projects involving high risk environments.
- Tertiary Qualification in OH&S, ideally to Degree level.
- You MUST have experience with design, implementation and maintenance of world-class safety systems.
- Experience with Structural Steel, Mechanical and E&I packages of work.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, sub-contractors and the clerical requirements of HSE management.
- Outstanding communication, mentoring and culture-building skills.
- Scope to commit to working on this landmark project for the duration.
You must be flexible and adaptable; you will recognise that this environment is different and may require different and original approaches to achieve the goals.
Ideally degree qualified and with strong environmental credentials, you will have a track record of performing in a similar role. In reward for your expertise, you will be remunerated with a highly competitive salary and the genuine chance to progress your career.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role.
email a CV to email@example.com
or contact Joe Forte on 0402 967 274
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: