Eight Mile Plains, QLD
Our client is a well-established and iconic operator which, due to its ever expanding vision and the desire to put its members first, is now seeking to appoint a Compliance Adviser to work closely with the Program Delivery Manager and wider Risk and Compliance team.
As a Compliance Adviser, you will be responsible for;
- Providing compliance advice to stakeholders;
- Delivering effective compliance framework;
- Ensuring that regulatory obligations are met across the program; and
- Creating and implementing policies, standards and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Compliance, Legal, Risk or Business;
- 5 + years’ experience in a Compliance Adviser role within the Insurance sector;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, specifically the General Insurance Code of Practice;
- Ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
For more information please call Georgina Howlett at u&u on 07 3232 9156, quoting reference number 18433. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: