Professional Development Leader
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Collaborate with other leaders in the market | highly regarded Association | Align your work with a strong brand | Lead a team
Our client is a well-known and highly respected Association, primarily responsible for maintaining ethical standards and levels of knowledge of its members. They also perform regulatory responsibilities and provide member benefits and services, including regular continuing professional development (CPD) seminars, conferences, mentoring and on-going professional advice and assistance.
Looking for a Leader who can strategise and develop the professional education of the members for this Association. In addition, you will provide support to a number of committee chairs and report to the CEO. In your team, you will be supported by 2 Co-Ordinators.
Duties will include:
- Planning, implementing and monitoring professional learning opportunities;
- Attending and participating in seminars and conferences;
- Working with subject matter experts and organising speakers;
- Developing and maintaining an operational plan and standards for legal education and training;
- Identifying professional development needs by evaluating, improving and reporting on program effectiveness;
- Managing production of promotional materials and newsletters;
- Developing sponsorship programs and negotiating contracts; and
- Developing relationships with external stakeholders and respond to enquiries relating to the program.
- Admitted and practised as a solicitor;
- Previous experience in planning, designing and delivering legal education and development programs;
- Experience with training and/or developing learning programs or seminars would be highly regarded;
- Ability to work with a small team; and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility with hours
- Role available immediately
- Prestigious Association
- Forge relationships with others
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19121
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: