Apply nowJob no:609860
Work type:Permanent Full Time
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
AMP believes our people are the most important factor in our success. As a team, People & Culture works to create business advantage through our people.
The purpose of this role is to provide leading customer service through simple and efficient support services to business and People and Culture (P&C) teams across a broad range of transactional processes. You will be the first point of contact four our employees for information on employment terms and conditions, P&C policies and processes via various channels including phone, email, or web to assist with P&C issues.
• Provide support to AMP employees, leaders and P&C team members across all locations on activities such as P&C data management, recruitment support, employee benefits administration, remuneration support, program management and other key operational activities
• Provide accurate and consistent answers to enquiries and attempt to resolve enquiry upon first call / contact
• Provide operational support services supporting employee lifecycle processes for P&C and the business including:
o Preparing & distributing offer letter & onboarding pack
o Supporting ad-hoc initiatives
• Escalate issues where appropriate for further advice and / or risk management
• Promote self-service opportunities via educating managers and employees on the availability of online information
• Demonstrate initiative in identifying & implement continuous improvement activities to enable easier self service for leaders and employees
Capabilities & Experience
• Previous experience in a comparable HR administrative role would be desirable
• Customer service ethos
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to customise message delivery
• Influencing and consulting with the ability to work confidently across the depth and breadth of employees & stakeholders
• Excellent organisational & administrative skills
• Ability to handle high volumes and work effectively under pressure
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: