New Auckland, QLD
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
As HR advisor, you will a key component insuring the effectiveness of the HR team by providing effective, efficient and professional support carrying out HR initiatives; supporting the team to achieve divisional and functional business plan and strategy outcomes throughout our New Zealand operations.
With project across the country, you will be a key point of contact for internal stakeholders in delivering corporate support, guidance and initiatives to our projects to ensure we continue to deliver a positive, productive and industry leading work environment.
Duties in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Support and assist Managers to ensure a structured and rigorous approach to staffing, ensuring top candidates are attracted, sourced and employed to company and legal requirements.
- Assist National HR Manager to develop and implement project cultural frameworks
- Support Managers in the implementation of PDR processes to ensure individual and team role clarity.
- Assist Managers to measure individual’s performance, provide appropriate feedback and reward top performers.
- Provide support to and act as a Contact Officer to provide advice to Managers/Supervisors to prevent or manage potential HR issues.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a Human Resources position
- Knowledges of HR processes and familiarity with relevant employment legislation
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Business Management
As the successful candidate you will need to be a self-starter who is highly motivated, well organised and committed to the highest possible work standards. You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractors.
All potential CPB contractors employees will be require the right to work in New Zealand and complete a range of pre-employment checks, including Ministry of justice checks, Reference checking and qualification checks.
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognizes effort and contribution.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: